Friday, December 5, 2008

Vintage Patterns

Old patterns are the best - I've always loved the way the fashion illustration looks, and often wish that making the clothes would mean they'd come out exactly the way they look in the drawings, with the same fabric and everything.

*edit: I just noticed after I posted this that one of the blogs I like to read, grasshopper (come spy with me), did a feature today on old patterns as well! Cross my heart I didn't plagiarize the idea - must be something in the water out here on the east coast. Anyway, vintage patterns everywhere!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: